All the materials I used were from the Simon Stamps August Stamp Set. I have been looking at it in the corner of my craft room, waiting to use it.... So I jumped right in.
The rectangles on the top are actually stitched banner dies, I turned upside-down and cut off the points. I have been experimenting and spending too much money on making a good white embossed impression. No matter what white ink or embossing powder I try, it is always splotchy. I have heard Hero Arts is good, but haven't found it anywhere yet.
Here is a shot of the die I used inside... a really fun die from the kit.
Use this weeks sketch to challenge yourself and post on this weeks challenge.